So I finally got my worm smoothed out! It took a while to understand how the graph editor worked but with some help from alec and reading up on the internet I’m pretty proud of the outcome! I tried to take on board the feedback I was given, I made the ball less crazy I hope but still maintained personality and again with the worm, I tried to make him look in panic. Hopefully I have accomplished the goal!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s