Last week we where giving the obstacle course task again, but this time we had a attached tail! I found it really difficult this week, I used the scale tool to try and make it squash and stretch and it re-shaped the tail as well and also because whenever I tried to move the tail with the move tool it broke apart! Therefore I went frame by frame and tried to adjust it.

After speaking with Alec, he explained that changing the values on the channel box would fix all my problems! And he also explained that I didn’t need to move the tail but just to rotate it, again using the channel box! Also as part of feedback he noticed it was all one speed, and mentioned about speeding it up slightly and creating anticipation!.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s