So with other on going projects I haven’t been able to keep up with modelling Callum sadly. I feel like i’m learning a lot in this project and I’m really growing to love modelling! Over the past few day’s I’ve fixed up what you seen in the last blog post and tried to make it resemble Callum more and further more push the model because there is only two weeks left! Below is the progress that is slowly coming along;
I know there is a few problems, and I’ll hopefully get them fixed and the model finished before the due date. As this is my first time trying anything like this I’m pretty happy with how it’s coming along, I just wish it would look more like him but who knows, maybe necks and ears make a difference! I did ask online if there was anyway to improve and was suggested to look at James Taylor but I already have and I’m currently using his youtube video tutorials!
Other than that the only other advise I was given was that maybe it’s because of the low poly and to add more edges especially if I’ll be animating it. I was sent to this link below;