There we go the final edit of The Cycle!
I think the feedback for the animation definitely helped, although I dislike the voice recording, I think it’s too much and doesn’t really make sense. I personally would prefer it if there was only one voice but then again it’s a team project and unfortunately it’s 3 against 1.
Slaving between work and editing the past few days have been tough and I’m so glad it’s finally finished. Constantly looking back to the group for opinions takes time, and even more time to try and achieve what everybody wants. I love editing and always have so it didn’t bother me constantly changing small details for the sake of the project. I think the team were pretty much in agreement with everything except the voice over narrative, I still prefer the original voice over;
Not even the voice manipulation, I think just the single voice narrative is far more clear and less confusing, it does it’s purpose.
Although we tried a lot of different ways before the final finish, below are some of the different edits;
I’m really pleased with the finish except a minor detail we had problems. I feel like I have learn’t a lot in this project, I’m kind of excited now to see what will be able to be achieved when the next semester, starting in september when we have to do the same project within 4 weeks.