13th March 2017
This week I was working on the two different projects again; Claude & Pinkalicious
- Creating templates for Disney again for the pack sent at the start of the week based off what Angie wanted to send.
- Compare Claude 4th voice recording session to the highlighted scripts
- Highlight wave 5 scripts for each character.
- Help create a pack for a new storyboard artist, template backgrounds with scale referencing.
- Vicky had sent me a email regarding a deadline of 31st March for character poses and backgrounds for the advertising/ merchandising team over in america, I had a good few questions so speaking with Vicky was priority this week first thing.
- Using cellaction I exported high res JPG 300DPI of the main backgrounds used in the pilot, as part of the 31st deadline.
- I updated Trello online with my asset breakdowns I done last week
- I organised the Pinka script folders; Colin, Jay and the studio all have folders each of the most recent scripts divided into folders. So I had to update all 3 folders and print off the finalised scripts or the most recent drafts.
**3 WEEKS LEFT**